Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy any products from us online, you have a ‘cooling-off’ period of 14 days from the day after receipt, during which time you can return the product to us and receive a full refund. This includes the original delivery charge (up to the cost of the basic delivery charge) but not the cost of returning the product. This does not apply to any goods which are personalised or made to your specification or any swimwear, underwear, earrings or cosmetics. The refund of any delivery charges for the original product will be capped at our standard postage price. In addition to the cooling off period, we are happy to accept change of mind returns subject to the conditions outlined below.
"Change of mind" includes purchases you have made in error eg accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, items that don't fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
If your item is faulty please see our Faulty Returns Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased from any Cotton On Group retail or online store can be returned at any time by the customer with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics, charity items, seconds, samples customised/personalised items or gift cards;
- All items will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an exchange or store credit will be issued;
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached). Swimwear must be in unused condition with original hygienic liners attached;
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Items purchased online can be returned in store with proof of purchase. In the case of online purchases, refunds will not include the cost of shipping, except as provided below.
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.
- Head to your nearest store with your return and receipt
- The team in store will confirm that our returns policy has been met and help you with an exchange or refund.
- If your purchase was made online you may choose to return to our online store. Visit Online Returns for more information.