Online & store purchases can be returned in store provided they meet our Returns Policy.
- Drop into your nearest Typo store. You can search our stores online via our Store Finder
- Provide the team member in store your unwanted item, proof of purchase (your receipt, the packing slip that was included in your order or the tax invoice we emailed to you) and if you paid on a card please bring the same card with you.
- Once the returns policy has been met, we'll offer an exchange or refund on the spot
Exchanges for the same item will not incur any additional charges. If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a partial refund.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online orders) will be refunded to you using the original payment method so if you paid cash we can offer a cash refund. If you paid using a card, please bring the same card with you as we will refund back onto your card.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded in store or if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning.